Thursday, June 17, 2010

MI Circle lens! from Kiwiberry1



I have finally found red lenses with prescription!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are color red wine.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=120902&id=100001023647845
is the direct link to these lens on her facebook store.
I thought it was too good to be true lol thanks so much to kiwiberry1
check out her store at: http://www.kiwiberry1-collection.com/
or her facebook store: http://www.facebook.com/kiwiberry1
only the peach and red wine are in prescription though.
but to me, those are the most rare ones!
i cant wait to order these..i plan on ordering them tonight from her ^-^ and i will do video review on the lens :) cant wait to order these!!!! im so excited lol now i can really look like a vampire :p
and the good part is they are only $20 ^-^ and come with a free contact lens case!

PLEASE PUT ME AS THE PERSON THAT REFERRED YOU, thank you!

she also has one of the largest selection of Pink circle lens!
here is the pink collection she currently is selling



so check out her store ^-^
i also plan on ordering false lashes from her too :p lol

4 comments:

  1. Ahh~ Thanks for doing this! I've been looking for some nice deep red lenses for a cosplay! I'm looking to get the wine red in prescription as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these on her site!! I'm so excited! Getting the red ones too~~ I might wait and get both red and peach though..MAYBE. Those red ones are just too cool! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so welcome :D i've been looking for them with prescription for like 2 years now lol
    i was like finally!!!!!!!!!!!! my wish came true lol now i can achieve the vampy look i want :D

    will you please put me as person that referred you lol :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes l-article im so excited too ^-^ i cant wait til they get them in stock soon im about to order mine tomorrow morning lol
    and i was thinking of getting peach too since i never seen any peach circle lens til now lol

    ReplyDelete