Monday, January 5, 2015

UFO SIGHTINGS DAILY: UFO Over San Antonio, Texas On Jan 3, 2015, VIDEO, UFO Sighting News.

UFO SIGHTINGS DAILY: UFO Over San Antonio, Texas On Jan 3, 2015, VIDEO, UFO Sighting News.

this was awesome because on the way back to Austin, Texas from visiting my mother in Gatesville,  me and my Fiance saw this same thing in the sky! we knew that it had to be a U.F.O because of how weirdly it was moving and how it kept disappearing. The guy who is taking this video saw it around 3:18PM and we were seeing it at the exact same time and I remember this specifically because my hubby told me I was a great driver and we were making great time on getting back home because he said it was 3:15 PM.
This was so amazing to see someone else posting this vid because we KNEW what we saw and could not get any decent footage of it since we were on the highway driving.

1 comment:

  1. I too have seen UFO's!!! Woot woot, nice one! Huggles

    ReplyDelete